Trusted and relied on by leading companies Australia-wide.
User task management
- Categorise User by TypeGet the reporting you need by using Altora’s customisable User Type category. Tag Users based on their job title, department or location.
- Use Programs to build a Task List for UsersBy using our Programs Feature, you can assign tasks to Users and run completion status reports for a complete picture of your Users’ training and compliance. Programs can be based on a workers’ line of work, team, location, training module or project.
Document Tracking with Verification
- Upload LicencesTrack and record any type of contractor documents from your Users that your business needs.
- Document VerificationDo you need to sight compliance documents for validity? Apply document verification rules to any uploaded User documents if needed.
- Renewal & Expiring NoticesSave time and don’t miss expiring compliance documents with Altora’s Auto Reminder feature.
- Assign Minimal RequirementsAssign tasks to Users to complete that are relevant to their work type.
Designed and purpose-built for mobile users
Automatic Tracking & Expiry Reminders
Expiry tracking & auto reminders
Users are automatically reminded about upcoming document and training renewals and expiries so you can stay on top of worker compliance.
No clutter - only useful email alerts
We don’t clutter your inbox with numerous notifications. Based on settings you choose, alerts can be sent to you when users complete inductions or submit insurances or licenses for verification.
Reports & Dashboard
- Reporting by course, program, tasks and user typeComprehensive reporting that makes perfect sense. Identify the validity or worker licenses, insurances and training.
- Quick dashboard overview See real-time training completion logs and submitted documents waiting for verification.
Course Editor 24/7 access
- Build your own courses, unlimited slidesTime saving course editor – company policies can be created and clicked in to whichever courses you choose, saving you time from duplication.
- Build assessments
and testCreate multiple choice type Q&A to assess users understanding. Re-display training material for incorrect responses.
- Set your own course propertiesDefine your course expiry period, create your own description of your course and unpublish it when you need to.
- Video & Audio MediaAdd your own video, audio and images to enhance the learning and professional presentation of your content.